Official Suggestions Box

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Official Suggestions Box

Postby Tukarama » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:18 pm

I can't stand the auto attack. I lost another Guardian of Dreams fight because I couldn't pause the attack quick enough to use a skill. There has got to be a way of disabling auto attack.
Tukarama

Postby Livid Imp » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:23 pm

How about the undead and other mindless/fearless creatures not run away? After all, what does a zombie care about being dead? It IS dead. Does it have a zombie wife and zombie kids to care for or something?

Also, the special encounters need some variety to them. I am fairly new to the game, but as of yet I see no good reason to just jump into wells, scare beggars, kill gamblers and imps, and taste mushrooms. Sure once in a while I lose a little energy in a well or mushroom, but so what. On the balance these are the best courses of action.
Livid Imp

Postby Alcoholocaust » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Jump into a well and there's a chance to come away with cash. There's also a chance to come away with money. Throw money into it, there's a chance you will receive double back. There's a chance you will receive energy. There's a chance for nothing, as well. Mushrooms will give you 2 energy if you eat them. If you scare a beggar, there is a chance you will receive cash. Give him money, there's a chance you will receive Energy? I think? Anyways, there's chances to reap a benefits from each course of action, as in most RPGs. Way the chances, the risks, the possible payouts after running trials.

Another suggestion...AI director. If I need my ally or allies to run support (shielding and healing) I could simply flip the AI director to defend. If I need them to attack, flip the AI to attack. With the current system, If I need the balance of supports and attacks, I could leave it in neutral.
Alcoholocaust

Postby Govetenko » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:20 am

It would be nice if a description of a skill popped up in a box when you hover the cursor over it, like the stats of weapons/armor appear. That and to save the data in battles from round to round.
Govetenko

Postby Fay » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:06 pm

Perhaps there is one already but in that case I haven't noticed it.
Warning before running away.
Just a simple" Are you sure you wish to run away" and yes and no answers
Because I'm clumsy and has accidentally clicked on run when I was supposed to use skill
Fay

Postby Lawnbuddha » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:12 pm

This may have already been mentioned, but...additional rankings might be fun (in addition to the existing level-ranking, seeing how folks stack up on mob battles and pvp battles might be interesting. As well as Guild size...though the guild cap may make this last one impossible)
Lawnbuddha

Postby Pouncer » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:31 am

Please allow us to redeem all the crystals which our friends send us.
Pouncer

Postby Lawnbuddha » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:04 pm

thanks for updating the Top Dreamers with my suggestion!
Lawnbuddha

Postby catepillar682 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:29 pm

A limit to the amount of healing allowed in Arena Battles. My ally keeps me well healed (usually above 90% of my health, have not dropped below 50% in a VERY long time). And I met an opponent who had an ally just as good as mine. Been in a 10 minute battle already that I don't want to lose because I have the upper hand but when I get him down to 200 health, he gets healed 3-4 times in a row. This could make the battle last for MUCH MUCH MUCH longer...

Its also why I refuse to battle other magicians...
catepillar682

Postby Ugly » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:34 pm

When recruiting friends I would like to see this have a greater reward.

Invite ten friend and you get energy 25% faster. Invite 20 friends and you get 50% faster invite 30 friends you get a mount and double your energy regeneration.

This can be done in the out of requests invite friends area.
Have a unique URL connected to my character that counts the number of new players that click that link. Referral ID if you will...
I want a reward for recruiting people to the game that gives a unique advantage over player that don’t invite and help the game grow. $$..

Crystals are a great thing for people to pass around but I have no guarantee that the people I recruit will send me crystals.
Ugly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion