Official Suggestions Box

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Official Suggestions Box

Postby skier » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:25 am

well the fairy dusts now being buyable from healer has addressed the skill points regen issue. but i think it has made skill points somewhat too cheap now.

if i recall correctly back in those days we could send packages to others. one of the items would be flowers, which act as fairy dusts if im not wrong. flowers can also be gotten from the beggar. then for packages one could also send time bombs or something and the receiving person would lose energy upon opening. i thought its a really cool feature :)
skier

Postby mrschmooshies » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:23 am

So the auto-attack is a bit bothersome for me. Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I'm unable to disable it. I especially despise the feature coming into play after using a skill. I just lost to the Guardian of Dreams because the auto-attack activated before I was able to select my next skill/hit pause. This is particularly frustrating because the Guardian of Dreams is very useful in getting loot and experience. Is there some way to disable auto-attack? If not, could we please get one? I find myself, when just regular attacking, rapidly clicking pause and then attack, which is a bit annoying and more time-consuming than I'd like.
mrschmooshies

Postby skier » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:34 am

i agree about the auto attack, it has caused me to lose battles unintentionally on many occasions. i think there could be a button to actually activate the auto attack, instead of it being activated automatically after attacking.

another quick suggestion, regarding the codebreaker puzzle box. for me i have slight colour deficiency and difficulties in differentiating the yellow n green. would be alot better if their shades are more distinguished, or change the colour altogether. example, red/orange/blue/dark green or red/yellow/blue/grey.
skier

Postby nocebo » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:50 am

i hope there will be a reset option. i totally screwed up my build
nocebo

Postby Merlin » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:04 pm

I dont understand these riddles Treasure Chest: "On a farm there are horses and chickens. There are total of 60 heads and 230 legs. How many horses are on the farm?" they have multiple answers and are pathetic the wine ones are fine but these just dont make any6 sense
Merlin

Postby Smokey » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:47 pm

Merlin wrote:I dont understand these riddles Treasure Chest: "On a farm there are horses and chickens. There are total of 60 heads and 230 legs. How many horses are on the farm?" they have multiple answers and are pathetic the wine ones are fine but these just dont make any6 sense

go to the thread already discussing this and find the simple answer I just posted. It really is simple math, people just think too hard about it.
Smokey

Postby Smokey » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Please add a bash option on the electronically locked color cube puzzle... there is one for a simple math chest, why not one for this annoying extremely irritating and seemingly unsolvable one? With only 6 guesses out of a possible 256? combinations I would much rather take a 50% chance at getting it open by bashing it and moving on about my business. I mean, with a 50% chance at bashing, I would essentially stand a 46-48% higher chance of getting it open right? LOL
Smokey

Postby coop » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:35 am

Smokey wrote:Please add a bash option on the electronically locked color cube puzzle... there is one for a simple math chest, why not one for this annoying extremely irritating and seemingly unsolvable one? With only 6 guesses out of a possible 256? combinations I would much rather take a 50% chance at getting it open by bashing it and moving on about my business. I mean, with a 50% chance at bashing, I would essentially stand a 46-48% higher chance of getting it open right? LOL

this riddle is almost always solvable within 6 tries
apparently you know how to calculate the possible combinations. why not take a step further and use the additional information you get from the "c" and "p" values provided by the riddle?
you can easily cut off levels/spaces in the solutions matrix and as such rule out impossible solutions

hint: start out with 2x blue, 2x yellow, then 2x red, 2x green....
coop

Postby catepillar682 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:55 am

Get rid of the auto attack feature (or at least make it an option to be disabled). I cannot tell you how many fights I have lost cause of the darn thing while trying to pause so I could use a skill.....
catepillar682

Postby Alcoholocaust » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Not sure if this is addressed further in the game or if I've overlooked it, but I think a feature that would speed up regeneration time for energy would be nice.
Alcoholocaust

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion