Official Suggestions Box

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Official Suggestions Box

Postby nocebo » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:38 am

as other people have pointed out, the "you need more guild members to go here" is a pain in the ass.

and even more harder to recruit with the limited invites and all.

i'm already lvl 17 and i'm still stuck in junkton.

i know i know, buy virtual members.. but not everyone has the luxury of buying gems with real money.
nocebo

Postby menot » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:08 am

simple one..

currently regeneration from armor is RED, the same colour as damage, whereas healing from yourself/pets/enemy healing is green. change the colour etc of regeneration to match these.
menot

Postby admin » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:12 pm

Lots of good suggestions here. Thanks everyone. Some of these have been added to our feature expansion list and some are already implemented.

On the armor regeneration: That is actually a bug, the fix will show up next time we patch the server.

On the virtual guild members: The idea behind this requirement is sort like shareware model but better, where after first two towns you should support the game by either getting more virtual guild members, or if you are cash limited then you can invite others to play. There is alternative of adding others here that are looking for guild members as friend if you are really in a pinch, but you did not hear that from me.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Cthulhu » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Hi admin,

Just a suggestion - and don't take this the wrong way - but how about some decent graphics (i.e. not the childlike hand-drawn monsters).

I'm sure you put some serious hours colouring in those things - but some of them are awful! :( (sorry, don't want to offend - I bet now you're gonna tell me that your daughter drew them or something - and make me feel really lame :P )

Anyway, just a thought. Other than that, the game play is pretty good. ;)
Cthulhu

Postby JRottschaefer » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:09 pm

I would like to see skill points going up over time as well as energy. It is a little disappointing to go to sleep to let my energy recharge only to find that I don't have and Skill points to use so in order to explore the areas I want and to get the exp I should be able to, I have to go to much lower level areas and fight against enemies that I don't need to use Skills to beat and I can't fight in the Arena because without any skill points left I get killed in 2 turns.

Please can there be a way to build up our skill points again without having to wander around and hope to run into the dust lady?
JRottschaefer

Postby minxaria » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:12 am

I don't like the way people can just attack me and I have no way to protect my gold. :( I would appreciate a way to opt out of fighting since it takes a turn from me too, its lose-lose :( Way too many turns are lost with those waving at people inserts :(
minxaria

Postby admin » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:10 am

A banking system is in development and will be released in next few days. However, just as other games, depositing into a regular game bank account will cost 10% processing fee.
admin
Site Admin

Postby nocebo » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:18 am

is live pvp too much to ask for?

also, if there's gonna be a bank.

well the dust fairy's price for her dust should not be based on gold, rather on skill points maybe?
nocebo

Postby coop » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:31 am

JRottschaefer wrote:I would like to see skill points going up over time as well as energy. It is a little disappointing to go to sleep to let my energy recharge only to find that I don't have and Skill points to use so in order to explore the areas I want and to get the exp I should be able to, I have to go to much lower level areas and fight against enemies that I don't need to use Skills to beat and I can't fight in the Arena because without any skill points left I get killed in 2 turns.

Please can there be a way to build up our skill points again without having to wander around and hope to run into the dust lady?

lol
looks like thats been fixed in todays quick patch ;)
coop

Postby nocebo » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:38 am

coop wrote:
JRottschaefer wrote:I would like to see skill points going up over time as well as energy. It is a little disappointing to go to sleep to let my energy recharge only to find that I don't have and Skill points to use so in order to explore the areas I want and to get the exp I should be able to, I have to go to much lower level areas and fight against enemies that I don't need to use Skills to beat and I can't fight in the Arena because without any skill points left I get killed in 2 turns.

lol
looks like thats been fixed in todays quick patch ;)

skill point regen is not included in the update
nocebo

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion