Official Suggestions Box

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Official Suggestions Box

Postby Gods Creator » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:58 am

Gimpster, if you activate auto Publish you will not get thees pop ups anymore, also it doesn't really auto publish you still have to click on the share link.. plus you can select whom you like to share with by default in your FB settings, its actually really cool.
Gods Creator

Postby Musty » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Another idea for Invasion.

Make invasion use the same mechanics as Hell Gate.
You build rage until you get to Mothership then the rage decreases to 0 as attack Mothership for the Encounters.
This means the encounters would be different aliens and other like GOD, elf a so on.
Scale the Aliens per level so that you still get good EXP no matter your level.

Keep the current Mothership attacks as current.
Might have to add a few tweaks here and there.

As Mark ( Fieryshoe ) said in another thread, include a city on Isendel that is free for all on basis of Damage.
Musty

Postby TomHyberger » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:00 am

It certainly wouldn't hurt for each city to have some sort of community boss as well as the Fallen one.
TomHyberger

Postby TomHyberger » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:44 am

Also why are there no new badges? That's just lazy work and you should add a few new ones in.
TomHyberger

Postby zzc » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Change the dam map drops already, L85 picking up gravition weapons is just plain daft
zzc

Postby Thanh-Loan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:32 am

I was really hoping that we would be able to vault the drow stuff soon. (maybe next update. :D ) Also can we please get the option to buy more space in the bank. I need more space. Thanks.
Thanh-Loan

Postby Maria » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:37 am

I second what Thanh said - drow vaultable asap pls - and bank space wasn't an issue till recently but it is now - more space pls
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby CMat66 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm

I would like to see the characters have the ability to equip 2 rings. As it is, we are left with a choice between bonus damage and extra Energy.

Also, I believe the current Fallen set-up should be revised. The current way doesn't give the lower range of levels much of a chance of scoring any gear (82-89). Perhaps it could be split up into 2, with access based on level (i.e 1 Fallen only accessible to levels 82 to 89; another 90 and up). Or, base the Fallen by guild, like the other Isendel bosses.
CMat66

Postby KenichiD3H » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:27 pm

I agree with CMat66 about the 2 rings and the fallen...the things about the rings is strongly way too off...u do have to chose between dmg and energy...what is that...isnt it better to have both of them....that is why u gms dont have so many players playing DW...about the fallen is the same....if u do more improvments that players want more people will come playing on all the sites..facebook ,myspace and kongregate...but its better to get the peoples choise...so get a move on it and do some changes that benefits ppl and they will get more:)Ty for ur understanding...!!
KenichiD3H

Postby Morganth » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:10 pm

CMat66 wrote:I would like to see the characters have the ability to equip 2 rings. As it is, we are left with a choice between bonus damage and extra Energy.

If I was given the ability to wear two rings, I'd look for two Damage increasing rings and wear both.

You only need to use your energy ring when you're at max energy, or you're going to buy something that refills your energy. Once you buy it, switch back to your damage ring. You don't lose the extra energy, even if its over your max.

CMat66 wrote:Also, I believe the current Fallen set-up should be revised. The current way doesn't give the lower range of levels much of a chance of scoring any gear (82-89). Perhaps it could be split up into 2, with access based on level (i.e 1 Fallen only accessible to levels 82 to 89; another 90 and up).

I agree on this. Not that it'll affect me much, but it at least feels more fair.
Morganth

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion