Official Suggestions Box

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Official Suggestions Box

Postby Blood » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:26 am

Make the Fallen Gear vaultable ! There is just no chance to get this gear if you not a Huge Big Hitter. Its just impossible for most people, even me who spends money buying gems every week, without fail for
the passed year+ even up to $200.00 and still I'm no where near obtaining any after trying night after night ... and I'm a dedicated player at level 88.
It just needs to be done so others like me just don't loose interest as we have no 'goto' or drive to the next step up because there isn't anything obtainable.

this would rock and I feel really does need to be seriously considered.
Blood

Postby Maria » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:40 am

I agree re greater Fallen gear becoming vaultable Blood. I think as it's no longer the top gear they might do that in the next expansion - hope so anyway. I've started storing some just in case
Maria

Postby Denzo » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:04 am

Greater Fallen gear will be made vaultable when the next set of new gear comes out.That is what Wei Ren said on the old Facebook forums a few weeks ago.
Denzo

Postby beth » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:56 am

I would like the ability to collect all the gift crystal I can send.
beth

Postby JackOS » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Relating to the forums-can we get an off topic sub-forum? I love stuff like that, and it'd bring the community together, etc. etc.
JackOS

Postby zzc » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:26 am

Make Fallen area restricted to guild only since theres so many big hitters, always the same max cap chara getting the best items and selling it off :x :x
zzc

Postby Coffin Nail » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:43 am

Be nice if we could offer guild members some kind of reward internally. Just a pat on the back or something... I was thinking it would be nice if we could award titles to members we find to be deserving. i.e. highest weekly donator or members who achieve a certain level.
Coffin Nail

Postby Coffin Nail » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Why am I still getting lvl 50ish items from maps and redoing quest? Shouldn't these item drops be similar to my level? I was just wondering if there was a fix for this in the works, because the items aren't worth occupying a spot in my inventory.
Coffin Nail

Postby pugsquasher » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Forgive me if this has already been brought up, but it seems the game slightly favors the melee class over the other classes. The melee class uses strength as it's primary damage stat. You can simply increase your strength with Superoids bought at the healer. Where is the gun and magic class counterpart to this? You can't buy intelligence, dexterity, or any other attribute for that matter. The only work around is to play daily until you collect enough gems to buy learning points, which at the higher levels, barely cover the cost of one upgrade. You quickly run into a wall without the ability to SERIOUSLY increase your stats after the main game. After beating the main game, the balance of experience needed to level, the stats required to do damage to bosses, and even mobs, not to mention surviving mobs at your own level, seems to deteriorate very rapidly. Maybe I'm just griping unnecessarily, but I think purchasable buffs for intelligence and the other stats would be nice.
pugsquasher

Postby JackOS » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:52 pm

That's only for the really high ups, dude. For people with more realistic stats, gun's probably best.
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion