Suggestions

Re: Suggestions

Postby DrRickso » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:16 am

Midas wrote:Where did you get idea that I spend 700$ on this game? O_O
I even didn't use gem recruit. Got all 4 my 6* and 4 of 7* with evolve and other tricks.

So who is in position to tell something - me, or person who make some strange suggestions about something that he don't know?

Midas- regardless of what you spent (or didn't) on the game, it actually IS better to recruit 50 gems at a time for better chances at multiple 6* than to just settle for 1. I've tested both first hand, so coming into a message board telling people "they did it wrong" when you just said you didn't even use gem recruit sounds like you are giving blind advice.

Also, lickzy is a respected high level player who has helped countless people get through the game (including myself), so to answer your question, he's in the position to give advice since he speaks from experience.
DrRickso

Postby Midas » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Ok, you didn't do anything wrong.
It was my mistake to write this.

I will keep in mind results of your testing of gem recruiting.
It's very valuable statistic.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Lickzy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Hey Midas,

Perhaps I had you confused with another player. Regardless, no need for an apology. Thank you for being so active in the forums, it's appreciated!

Lesson learned, spend gems 50 at a time and not 500.

Best of luck in the next guild war.
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby Midas » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:54 pm

After fight with Raid Boss - can you return player to quest menu or where he was before, instead of opening Raid menu?

First - its loading veeery slow. Second - there's nothing there to see) You just got hourly cooldown and can't fight other RB. Even if they are available for fight.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Clos » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:49 pm

It would be nice if you knew what lvl your raid bosses were at.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby Lickzy » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Clos wrote:It would be nice if you knew what lvl your raid bosses were at.

It says it right on their picture. Current highest is around level 48
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby Clos » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Yeah I meant like a tab on top because I have to search through all the ones on my list to find out.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby StorkEn » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Can you add a Guild ban option? I've kicked a few people for spamming and they keep trying to rejoin so it'd be nice if we could keep them out for good.

Also, more ranks between Regular and Star. I'd be really helpful if we could categorise people in more than 3 ranks.
Nick: Stork | Guild: In Septim Pace | ID: ab4e8a
StorkEn

Postby Bigbadjohn » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:16 pm

admin wrote:We have just added couple other 6-star cards in the mix for Level 6 Guild Shop, and added a new Guild Shop (Level 7) that will have even more 6-star cards. However, 6-star card in the new Level 7 Guild Shop will still be very rare, but the chances of one showing up will be better than the Level 6 Guild Shop.

(Btw, the reason why we need to keep 6-star card very rare in the Guild Shop is because of they are the highest possible found in Gem Recruits. If they show up too often, then all the top supporters will stop using Gem Recruits feature that drive mass majority of the game income. And if that happens, the game will go broke and we can't acquire new users or afford to develop new features.)

I think you have to rethink the btw - the gem option has got very harsh diminishing returns once you have spent a fair amount of cash - the guild point is imho a good way of letting the established players chase up those 6* needed either to make new teams or make interesting 7* monsters for a bit of fun. If you are worried about the revenue, increase the cost slightly of the cards in the shop and we will burn epots bought for cash over the weekends to build up our guild points - as stated in other posts 60-70 UKP per useful 6* (if I am lucky) seems very steep.
Bigbadjohn

Guild War Member Reward Suggestion

Postby Xanity » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:55 pm

Guild War Reward Card (*7) should be given to at least top 3 members in the guild that have more than 50k guild points, not only for the first rank member in the guild. It defeats the purposes to have more than 50k guild point in the guild if only one member in the guild (1st ranked) that can get the reward card. It's not fair if members (that didn't contribute enough in the guild war) in the top 4 guilds get the reward card, meanwhile people that buy gems to get more guild points more than 50k can't get the reward card because their guild ranked below 4th in the guild war. It's making cash player won't bother or not motivated to buy gems, if they already know their guild can't be the top 4 in the guild war (Eventhough they have 50k points).

Imagine how IAPers (In App Purchasers) feels when they used many gems that worth around 50$-100$ can't get the guild war reward card although they spend more than 50$ to get more than 50k guild points (ranked 2nd or 3rd in the guild). You need to make Dragon Era more interesting for IAPers, that is, if you want more people spend their cash in this game.
Dragon Era ~Xanity aka "Grand Slayer"~
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion