Suggestions

Re: Suggestions

Postby Lickzy » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:37 am

Increase the availability of 6 star cards in the guild shop. I check at least 6 times per day and I have not seen a single six star card for sale in almost 4 weeks. That doesn't include all of the gems I have spent "refreshing" to change what is available in shop.

Maybe once every 24 hours or even once a day on weekends would be great. Anything is appreciated. Thank you
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby mikeworld » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:05 am

I too have NEVER gotten a 6 star the normal way. I have to refresh in order to get them
And I have been playing this game probably a week after it came out
mikeworld

Postby pmsupport » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi Lickzy and Mikeworld, several 6 star cards are available for lv 6 guild shop. To maintain the rarity of 6 star cards and the game balance, the occuring chance of 6 star cards is set to be low.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Lickzy » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Can you define "low" for me please? I recall spending several hundred gems to "Refresh" the guild shop to find materials. I recall coming across the 6 star cards quite regularly. Can you look at increasing the rate? Not seeing a six star card in 4 weeks seem a little too "low" for me. I like this game. I can see myself playing it for quite some time, however, I get messages daily through the toucharcade forums about game balancing and people losing interest because of their inability to get good cards. I won't lie, I paid for mine. You and the playmage Team have seen hundreds of my dollars. I'm okay with that. However, many players are not and I fear that people will lose interest in this game quickly when they cannot obtain cards to advance through the game, or have a fighting chance in guild wars.

Just my two cents. I think Playmage has developed a great game, with many avenues for revenue. I just think you'd garner better results by continuing to aid players with their search for high level cards.

lickzy
itunes id - dsheldon@live.ca
Lickzy

Postby mikeworld » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:45 am

My guild is top 3 at max lvl. I'm well aware of the guild shop lvl increasing rarity appearance but like I said I never gt a 6 in my shop without having to use refresh

And i agree with every word lickzy said
mikeworld

Postby Lickzy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:41 am

To further prove this point, I just spent 300 gems on "refreshing" the guild shop and didn't see a single 6 star card.
Last edited by Lickzy on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lickzy

Postby admin » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:45 am

Lickzy wrote:To further prove this point, I just spent 300 gems on "refreshing" the guild shop and didn't see a single 6 star card. That is unacceptable. I will not spend another dollar on this game until I see a six star rare card in the guild shop.

The odds of a 6-star card showing up in a lvl 6 guild shop is roughly 1.24%, or average of 1 in 81 refreshes. They are intended to be this rare because these are one of the best 6-star cards with in the game and evolvable all the way to 8-stars. In the near future, we may be add more guild/guild-shop levels which will include more different 6-star cards in the draw, which will greatly increase chance of drawing a 6-star card per refresh.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lickzy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:24 pm

admin wrote:
Lickzy wrote:To further prove this point, I just spent 300 gems on "refreshing" the guild shop and didn't see a single 6 star card. That is unacceptable. I will not spend another dollar on this game until I see a six star rare card in the guild shop.

The odds of a 6-star card showing up in a lvl 6 guild shop is roughly 1.24%, or average of 1 in 81 refreshes. They are intended to be this rare because these are one of the best 6-star cards with in the game and evolvable all the way to 8-stars. In the near future, we may be add more guild/guild-shop levels which will include more different 6-star cards in the draw, which will greatly increase chance of drawing a 6-star card per refresh.

Thank you for specifying the actual rate. I hope you do add more guild/guild-shop levels that will allow for more different 6 star cards.
Last edited by Lickzy on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lickzy

Postby Lickzy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Specifically a Zeus card. Having said that. If I check the guild shop 5 times per day, every 16 days I should Technically be eligible to see a 6 star. With Six, 6 Stars being available in shop. 16 days x 6 Possible Six Star cards = .... hopefully me seeing a Zeus in about 4 month's time.
Last edited by Lickzy on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lickzy

Postby admin » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:22 am

We have just added couple other 6-star cards in the mix for Level 6 Guild Shop, and added a new Guild Shop (Level 7) that will have even more 6-star cards. However, 6-star card in the new Level 7 Guild Shop will still be very rare, but the chances of one showing up will be better than the Level 6 Guild Shop.

(Btw, the reason why we need to keep 6-star card very rare in the Guild Shop is because of they are the highest possible found in Gem Recruits. If they show up too often, then all the top supporters will stop using Gem Recruits feature that drive mass majority of the game income. And if that happens, the game will go broke and we can't acquire new users or afford to develop new features.)
admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion