Suggestions

Re: Suggestions

Postby mikeworld » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Nakazawa wrote:Hm, a sort of skill bar/timer/counter when clicking on our team cards to be' able to know when their skill will be available?

there is an hourglass icon indicating the amount of turns required to use your active skill
passive or special skill active automatically each turn, but must be placed as leader
mikeworld

Postby Nakazawa » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:10 pm

mikeworld wrote:
Nakazawa wrote:Hm, a sort of skill bar/timer/counter when clicking on our team cards to be' able to know when their skill will be available?

there is an hourglass icon indicating the amount of turns required to use your active skill
passive or special skill active automatically each turn, but must be placed as leader

I know This, I meant in battle.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby NoSane » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Nakazawa wrote:
mikeworld wrote:

I know This, I meant in battle.

Pretty sure mike meant in battle too loll ... If you hold the icon of the card in battle for a little ... a display will pop up with a description of the skill as well as that hourglass icon he mentioned telling you how many more spins it will take to be off cool down. :3
NoSane

Postby Nakazawa » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:06 am

My bad, sorry :) this game really needs a guide lol, I tried clicking but I didn't know I had to keep pressing
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby DarkWisdom » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:24 pm

I understand that some ppl may request for this game to have open trade but I played various number of game whereby opening up trading will result in ppl getting scammed or the price of cards being exploited by high level gamers or over powered by the rich.
But I have an idea which may seems fun, the game to open up a trade but only from your own device. u are able to do a trade with a in game shop where we have a few unwanted cards we toss them in and a slot wheel machine will in turn roll our unwanted cards to another item. Be it a new card or an item but nothing goes beyond the star of 5/6 if not the game play will become unstable.
It's jus my suggestion ^_^
DarkWisdom

Postby StorkEn » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:25 pm

DarkWisdom wrote:But I have an idea which may seems fun, the game to open up a trade but only from your own device. u are able to do a trade with a in game shop where we have a few unwanted cards we toss them in and a slot wheel machine will in turn roll our unwanted cards to another item. Be it a new card or an item but nothing goes beyond the star of 5/6 if not the game play will become unstable.

Interesting. So, you would pay a shop to take the cards you don't want from you and they would then spin a wheel (Or any random graph) then return new cards that could be better/worse. Sounds like a great idea. To add to it, if you gave them a 4-star card, they would return another random 4-star card. It would also make sense if they put a limit on the amount of times you can try and re-roll a card.
Nick: Stork | Guild: In Septim Pace | ID: ab4e8a
StorkEn

Postby mikeworld » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:46 am

would be great if guild leaders can designate a member as new leader if old/current leader would like to step down as leader or from the game altogether

what say you?
mikeworld

Postby admin » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:08 am

mikeworld wrote:would be great if guild leaders can designate a member as new leader if old/current leader would like to step down as leader or from the game altogether

what say you?

Seems reasonable to me. I will check with our designer why this wasn't allowed and possibly enable this in a future update.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lilnene » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:20 am

In my personal opinion. For promising new players you should add on your own discretion at least 1 energy and revive for the special bonus spin. It should be able to cause more players to log in and be somewhat more active for a chance to gain. Reason being I'm not to keen on the bonus spins I have a feeling that no one does no offense it doesn't feel special. It's just an opinion.
Not only helps them but more active peeps will surely add more experience towards gaming.

For the lower levels I understand it is harder. I believe if you can create a calendar with prizes it will decrease the number of complaints since day 30 is the main gem prize. It could be just coins than end of the week could be another free spin but much better prizes. It's only 4 times in a month and what are the chances. It can be a loyalty spin bonus as a name.

Other than that things look fine and balanced enough for me.
Lilnene

Postby Lickzy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:18 am

As to not spoil anything, all I will say is a different reward for beating th game would be nice.
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion